EECU takes being a “community” credit union to heart. Our team members are your friends and neighbors, which means we care about what you care about.
You are eligible for EECU membership if you:
- Live or work in Tarrant, Johnson, Parker, Palo Pinto or Hood counties
- Work for any educational institution, business, association, hospital or municipality in the Fort Worth area, including Young, Palo Pinto, Hood, Erath, Jack, Wise and Somervell county
- Are related to someone who meets membership requirements or is already an EECU member
- Are offered membership as a benefit from one of EECU’s select employer groups. You’ll find a complete list of these companies and organizations on the application page.
- Or, we can help you open an account another way. A complimentary Individual Associate Membership in America's Charities may entitle you to join EECU. With your approval, EECU will establish an America’s Charities membership in your name. As an Individual Associate Member of America’s Charities, you will receive a quarterly newsletter from America’s Charities about the latest happenings in the workplace giving, employee engagement and philanthropy sectors. The newsletters will detail charitable giving trends and highlight the great work of America’s Charities’ nonprofit members and the impact those charities are having in the communities they serve. You will also receive first access to America’s Charities’ free webinars on topics ranging from strategy development to storytelling and more. Learn more about America’s Charities.
Still have questions? Call 817-882-0800 to speak with us today or visit any EECU branch location to speak with an EECU representative.