EECU is now accepting applications for the Glenn Mandeville Memorial Scholarship program for high school seniors. If you, your child or someone you know is preparing for graduation this year and meets the criteria below, download an application and submit it by January 31, 2016, at any EECU office or by mail.
In order to be considered:
- Applicant must be a high school senior
- Applicant must be a member in good standing with EECU or parent/legal guardian must be a member in good standing with EECU
- Applicant must express on their application their intended course of study
- Recipient of scholarship funds must maintain a minimum GPA of 2.5 to receive annual distribution of funds
- The scholarship must be used for the purpose of study at an accredited college or university
- Academic achievement, character, leadership and personal recommendations will be considered in the selection of scholarship recipients
- Applicant must include all required documentation and transcripts
The scholarship committee will select six recipients – three who are seeking a career in education and three who are pursuing other areas of study – to receive $5,000 in funds. See application for full details and instructions.