We’re Improving Online Banking!
We are pleased to announce a new online banking experience and refreshed design.
We’ve refreshed the look and feel of our online banking for a more streamlined experience. On February 27th, whether you’re using your mobile device or desktop computer, you’ll notice a smarter, simpler design that delivers seamless account navigation, increased functionality and security. We listened to your feedback. Our new online banking design and tools will help you better manage your financial life.
New enhancements include:
- Debit Card Alerts – receive text messages or emails when certain activities occur on your account.
- Travel Notifications – let us know where you are traveling. This will help ensure uninterrupted use of your EECU debit and credit cards whether you are traveling domestically or internationally.
- Debit Card On/Off – lets you switch your debit card on and off with a click of a button.
- Personal Financial Management Tool – our new Money Management tool helps you plan your financial future by tracking spending trends, setting budget goals, tracking debt payoff goals, and more.
Additional enhancements coming in March:
- FICO® Score – see your credit score for free.
- Personal Offers – view your preapproved offers and accept with a click of a button.
Our new online banking experience and refreshed design is another way EECU is delivering A Better Way Of Banking®.
Federally insured by NCUA