Avoiding the accidental overdraft
Even if you plan your monthly budget down to the cent, it’s possible that you may accidentally overdraft your account from time to time. That’s why EECU offers free eServices available through Online Banking to help you keep close tabs on your account balance so you can avoid an unplanned overdraft and the fee that comes along with it.
You can use online banking for more than just keeping track of your spending. You can set up text and email alerts to help you avoid the occasional unexpected overdraft on your account.
Follow these easy steps to gain control and peace of mind!
- Log in to Online Banking
- Click on E-Alerts
- Choose from the text message options available:
- Text you your primary account balance every Friday
- Text you when your account balance falls below a predetermined amount*
- Text you when a payment that clears your account exceeds a predetermined amount *
- If you would like to receive updates via email, you can set these options and more:
- Email you when a certain check clears your account
- Email you when an account reaches maturity
- Email you with a personal reminder that you can customize
With these resources, you can keep track of your account balances everywhere you go.
If you haven’t yet signed up for Online Banking, it’s easy; enroll today!*Notification may be delayed up to 24 hours. Standard text messaging charges apply.