Applications are open for the Glenn Mandeville Memorial Scholarship
Each year, we have the honor of presenting six $5,000 scholarships to deserving applicants within the communities we serve. Three scholarships will be awarded to students intending to enter the field of education, and three scholarships will be awarded to students selecting a career other than the educational field.
EECU’s scholarship committee will consider those students who meet the following eligibility requirements and proof of intent:
- Applicant must be a high school senior
- Applicant or parent/legal guardian must be a Member in good standing with EECU
- Applicant must express on their application his/her intended field of study
- Recipient of scholarship funds must maintain a minimum GPA of 2.5 to receive annual distribution funds
- The scholarship must be used for the purpose of study at an accredited college or university
- Academic achievement, character, leadership and personal recommendations will be considered in the selection of scholarship recipients
Download an application here, or pick one up in the counseling offices of local high schools within our field of membership. Applications must be received by EECU no later than January 31, 2013.