EECU takes being a “community” credit union to heart. Our team members are your friends and neighbors, which means we care about what you care about.
You are eligible for EECU membership if you:
- Live, work, worship, or attend school in Bosque, Collin, Dallas, Denton, Ellis, Erath, Hill, Hood, Jack, Johnson, Palo Pinto, Parker, Rockwall, Somervell, Tarrant, or Wise counties.
- Work for any educational institution, business, association, hospital, or municipality in the Fort Worth area, including Young county.
- Are related to someone who meets membership requirements or is already an EECU member.
- Are offered membership as a benefit from one of EECU’s select employer groups. You’ll find a complete list of these companies and organizations on the application page.
- Or, we can help you open an account another way:
- A EECU Community Foundation Membership may entitle you to join EECU. This membership is complimentary (EECU will pay the membership fee for you). With your approval, EECU will establish an EECU Community Foundation membership in your name. The membership fee will be used to support education, health and wellbeing of Texans through scholarships, financial literacy, and other charitable programs that promote personal independence. As a member of EECU Community Foundation, I have access to learn about the latest happenings and events of the foundation, including its scholarship and financial literacy programs. Learn more at https://eecucommunityfoundation.org/about-us.